Wednesday 9 July 2014

Some answers to questions!

Well hey there everybody!
My name is Chloe and I am a fifteen year old beauty and fashion blogger over at my blog Cocobelle (chlodrop6.blogspot.ie) I will be posting here hopefully every Wednesday. When I heard that this weeks topic was questions, I decided that it was best I answered a couple of questions about myself so that you all know what sort of person your dealing with every Wednesday ;).



1. What are your hobbies?
    I have a looooootttt of hobbies. I love to sing, I play the harp and the guitar, I enjoy reading and I love to blog.

2. Where do you live?
    I live in the Republic of Ireland. That's all the information I'm giving away though;)

3. What is your favourite drink?
    Nothing can beat a good cup of tea, but I do love hot chocolate as well!

4. Who is your favourite singer/band?
    My all time favourite singer is Ariana Grande. I am obsessed with every single one of her songs. She is perfect!! My favourite band is the gorgeous 5SOS (5 seconds of summer for those of you who may not have heard of them)

5. What is your favourite food?
    Pasta!! I just love it. I would probably eat it for every meal of the day if I could get away with it.

6. What is the last thing you bought?
    I recently took a trip into my local Cara Pharmacy and picked up the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 105 and the w7 In the Buff eyeshadow palette, which is a cheap alternative to the Urban Decay Naked Palette.

7. Favourite book of all time?
    This is the toughest question yet! I am such a bookworm and I have loved practically every book I have read. Although my favourites would probably have been the Fallen series by Lauren Kate and the Harry Potter series by JK Rowling.

8. Favourite Colour?
    It would be between orange, blue and red.

9. Do you have any pets?
    Yes! I have a dog called Rex, a cat called Belle, a load of chickens, a rooster and two ducks. (We used to have a lot more than that)

10. What has been your favourite holiday?
      This might be a shock to some of you, but I have never been out of Ireland before so all of my holidays have been based in Ireland. If I had to choose one, it would probably be the time I went to Kerry with my family and a couple of cousins, aunts and uncles.

11. How many siblings do you have?
      I have one sister and three brothers, all younger than me. The youngest is my eight month old baby brother!

12. What is your favourite shop?
      To be honest, it would have to be Penneys/ Priamrk. Its the motherhood of all clothes shops. It's my haven. I do love Boots and Superdrug also.

13. What is your favourite TV show?
      I am completely and utterly obsessed with The Vampire Diaries!

14. When was the last time you cried?
      Last Wednesday when I went to see The Fault in our Stars. (I cried so much I cant believe it)

15. Who are your favourite YouTubers?
      I have way too many favourites, but I have narrowed it down to my top five: Zoella, Sprinkle of Glitter, Thatcher Joe, Marcus Butler and Alfie Deyes.


16. What is your favourite blog?
      The first blog I came across was Zoella and it has been my favourite ever since.

Well that's all for my little introductory post. I hope you enjoyed this and maybe know a little bit more about me:) Talk to you all next Wednesday. Ciao now!

Chloe x


No comments:

Post a Comment