Tuesday 8 July 2014

Questions: The Five W's

When I found out that the topic was to be 'Questions', the first thing that popped into my head was the five W's: Who, What, Why, Where and When. So let us get right into it.

WHAT... is your name?
My name is Kate! 

WHO... are you?
 I am a fifteen year old beauty and fashion (but mostly beauty) blogger. I also like to make videos on YouTube related to the same topics. I love beauty, fashion, music and tea. 
Cannot forget tea.

WHY... did you want to join a blog collab?
I wanted to take part in a blog collab because I have done collab blogposts and youtube videos, but never an actual blog! I just think it will be a fun experience and a good way to make even more blogging friends.

WHERE... are you?
I am currently situated on my couch (kidding). I am from and live in the Republic of Ireland (although I don't really sound it). Can't give away too much though. Internet safety and all that jazz.
*insert jazz hands*

WHEN... did you begin blogging?
I began blogging on Saturday June 2, 2012. Back then, my blog wasn't called what it is called now. Oh no, it was called daisychainblog and I went under the identity of 'Daisy Chain' (cringing as I type). I also referred to everyone as my 'fashion savvies'. Oh dear.

I hope you enjoyed this introductory post. See you next Tuesday!
Kate 


P.S, I know it's not actually Tuesday anymore, but actually Wednesday. I had the post up fifteen minutes late.
Sshshsh

No comments:

Post a Comment