Thursday 10 July 2014

Questions?

When I hear the word questions, I also think of people being curious. So let's just get a couple of things out of the way...

I'm Alex and I'm 15 years old living in the north east of england. I started writing a blog a few months ago (here) and I like pancakes a lot. I will posting on this collab every Thursday (exceot one when I'm away) and today's post is quite late as it's my mum's birthday.

They say curiosity killed the cat, but I believe curiosity opens up a whole new world. Maybe that's because I like to ask questions? Honestly, I ask questions 24/7. But questions are the way you find things out. Apparently people ask their mum's questions 300 times a day, that's including shouting mum downstairs when you want to ask something. I don't really have too much to say on the topic of questions. Weird isn't it? Such an everyday thing, but when you think about it, it's something everyone needs in life.

Alex xxx
rosesandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment