Tuesday 15 July 2014

Love & Time

"Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back."
-Unknown



I've found a relationship between love and time. Time is a variable that can heal almost anything imaginable. Relating to love, time has taught us how to live with pain


In middle school and high school a relationship is a distraction. It helps time pass. When a connection falls to pieces it aches. It feels like it's endless, but weeks and months teach us that the distress won't last forever. Therefore, time is valuable and extraordinary.

We have a decision to make: we can let it break us and lead us into a dark place or we can acknowledge the throbbing pain in our hearts and live life to it's fullest potential. Move on. Obviously it's easier said rather than done.



I connected love and time because of the song "Fifteen" by Taylor Swift. Time is what allows a series of events to take place. So the idea of falling in love to the fear of heartbreak occurs over an amount of time. It's an experience

There's a line in the song that says, I've found time can heal most anything and you just may find who you're supposed to be. I didn't know who I was supposed to be at 15.

Overall, time is beautiful. Time is what can change us into a better us. That's magical. 


Thanks for reading,

Guilianna Marie

4 comments:

  1. Hi Guilianna, I really enjoyed reading this and is really thought provoking! I really love the quote at the start as well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katy! Yes, I agree. I could spend forever pondering on love and time. Thank you so much for reading and commenting. It means a lot to me. Enjoy the rest of your day! x

      http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

      Guilianna x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. My apologies, I didn't see this comment until now. Thank you! x

      Delete